Tuesday, February 24, 2009

...Not just for the kids...

I've been meaning to write on this for awhile.  Professional development (aside from the massive learning opportunities the Internet provides) for teachers now abounds on the web.  Sometimes I wonder if this type of digital learning is given the same respect as traditional learning, but that's fodder for another post.  

I'm still not really getting around to writing all of this up, but I stumbled across this today, and thought I'd share.  Three free professional development workshops that look at digital storytelling across the curriculum, making the math/literature connection, and Internet literacy for education.  

Mostly, I'm fascinated with the platform of this type of p.d.  

(H/T to Barry Bachenheimer over at A Plethora of Technology.)

No comments:

Post a Comment